Fire prevention and Fire control-Fire safety Best Practices for All industry professional Fire safety experts
What you’ll learn
- Deep understanding of fire chemistry and Fire extinguishing philosophy.
- Life time Clear crystal Concept of Fire Classifications and Facts behind fire classification.
- Various Types of Fire smoke detectors and their working principle.
- Be familiar about various types of fire extinguishers with digestible highly rich valuable information.
- Proper fire extinguisher Selection Criteria
- Professional way to use fire extinguisher to effectively extinguish fire
- Value added information about fire extinguisher inspection and maintenance.
- Concise understanding of flammability chart, flash point, auto-iginition temperature, factors effecting flammability
- Understand what is LEL and UEL. Why we monitor LEL.
- Working principle of Devices used to measure LEL.
- Difference between flammable and combustible materials, Classification of Flammable and Combustible Liquids
- Identifying Fire Hazard, hazard control hierarchy,
- Rules for fire prevention and fire fighting
- Basic principle of Fire risk assessment and fire evacuation plan
- Trips and Tricks to prevent fire at workplace.
- Highly enroll course and highly rated course on udemy
- No special requirement. Because the beauty of this Course is that it will take up course stuff from basics to expert level with genuine course contents. Course will provide you amazing experience for learning fire safety guts, tips and tricks with real world examples.
Every year we hear about so many fire incidents which result in property damage, environment damage, injuries and fatalities. These fire accidents are mostly due to human negligence, ignorance and unawareness about fire safety. The Objective of this course is to support fire safety awareness.
If you are related to any engineering profession (like petroleum, mechanical, electrical, chemical, industrial or any any other engineering line), oil and gas professional, working as chef or serving your responsibility in fire prevention in any department or organization or working as fire safety coach and trainer and who has been struggling to figure out how to quest his /her thirst for fire safety and prevention knowledge, then this course is for you. or if you want to turn your fire safety passion into a full time job then continue reading. Below, I’ll share with you the easiest solution to overcome all of these challenges by providing real high tech contents for fire safety.
Are you tired of internet surfing for fire safety without any result oriented success?
Are you going through any interview related to fire safety?
Do you dream of full time HSE job and need to bring your fire safety knowledge to next level?
Are you looking to get fire safety related job but don’t know where to start?
Have you Join fire prevention or fire fighting department , but want to learn more practical knowledge?
Are you student and looking for fire safety stuff to make wonderful presentation?
Whatever your background may be, if you’ve ever thought about turning your knowledge, your unique dream and your passion into Health safety environment (HSE) or pure fire safety job then you’ve come to the right place!.
To do all of that — and get fire safety knowledge — you need a lot more than empty promises and hot air.
You need a plan.
You need a step-by-step guide that will walk you through every aspect of fire safety that’s irresistible, valuable and — most importantly — good presenter and interview winner.
That’s exactly what this course is.
The Internet is full of “experts” — but most of them are wrong.
It seems like every day there’s a new training, free guide, or blog post promising that you can learn fire safety if you just buy this product. There’s no shortage of training courses teaching the tactical tools and techniques to create and sell an online course.
While that’s extremely valuable and a necessary part of any fire safety, just knowing the mechanics of doing something doesn’t guarantee you’ll be successful at it.
This missing component is the reason so many individual fail for wining fire safety interview.
This course is different — over 3700 students is the proof.
More than 3700 enroll in this course. This is highly enrolled course on udemy for fire safety.
All you need to be fire safety master
This comprehensive training program provides absolutely everything you’ll need to successful.
This course comprehensively deal with fire safety to reshape and refine concepts about:
Objective of course
Why we need this training
Importance of fire safety
Fire Case study
fire theory and chemistry, fire fuels and various ignition source
Different systems for fire classifications
Secrets behind fire classification,
Varous fires Vs Fuels
What is smoke detector
Smoke Detectors and their working principle
Various Fire extinguishers and their main features
Fire extinguisher selection criteria
Use of fire blanket and Wheel unit fire extingisher
Time spectrum of fire extinguisher
Inspection and Maintenance of fire extinguisher
Procedure to hydro test fire extinguisher cylinder
Characteristics of flammable material
LEL-UEL and Flammable region
Concept of LEL measurement
Devices used to measure LEL
Flash point- fire point and auto-ignition temperature
Flammable and combustible liquids
Various classification of liquids based on their flash point as per different standard organizations
Best Practices about fire safety
– Fire procedure-fire alarm
– Fire prevention
– Fire fighting Criteria
– Basics fire fighting rules
– Tips to prevent fire
– Risk assessment
– Fire Emergency Evacuation Plan
Who this course is for:
– Anyone who wants to start his fire safety career.
– Anyone who believes they have a passion for fire safety and have urge to learn more deeply.
– Anyone who’s never take fire safety training, but really wants to learn real stuff!
– Anyone who’s go through fire safety that hasn’t succeeded as expected.
– Anyone looking to position themselves as an authority in their safety field.Who this course is for:
- Any individual interested to know about fire safety.
- Worker working in any industry like oil and gas industry,petro-chemical industries, textiles and other kind factories,
- Worker working in Hotel industries, welding industry, School-hospital or special building.
- Individual working in kitchen are recommended to take this course as well.
- Worker working on petrol stations. Employees working in HSE Profession.
- This course address to all employees for fire safety awareness and much more about fire safety which is concerned for every one.